Principal and Founder of Cipenso.
Creative thinker. Project manager. Design mover-and-shaker.
I am an unusually creative, curious and driven professional with 17 years’ experience in design management. Design thinking is the foundation of everything I do.
A born creative interrogator, I dare to ask the difficult questions. I help companies cut through the noise to get to the core of who they are, then express it authentically in every detail of a project. Clients often bring me into stalled processes to provoke fresh, unexpected, and disruptive insights.
Over the years, I’ve developed a unique hands-on approach to connecting the worlds of creativity and business. My customized design strategies bring clients closer to creative thinking and challenge them to consider the future impact of their projects/products outside the dizzying cycle of deadlines and bottom lines.
About Cipenso. design thinking
Our mission is to reimagine the role of design to activate spaces, cities, and people’s experiences. By giving design more responsibility, we find new messages, more conscious ways of using space, a renewed attention to quality, and a proactive role to shape a better future.
These are our core values.
- We believe design creates a space where everything is possible, especially with a positive attitude. It goes hand in hand with empathy, which is key for building meaningful products.
- We believe design thinking is the best tool to ensure that all products, built assets, and cities will be future-proof.
- We believe good design doesn’t need explanation because it communicates itself and its objectives clearly.
- We believe that through design, clients and designers have the opportunity to commit, engage, and collaborate towards meaningful results.
- We believe design is the best vehicle for ideas and solutions that transcend a specific need.
- We believe design is the starting point for change at any scale. It has the ability to bring transformation that stands out compared to others, respects unbuilt areas, and reinvents obsolete built assets.
- We believe design is a medium that expresses quality and vision, enabling a project to be both on-trend and timeless, a rich multifaceted experience and budget-conscious.
Our hands-on approach is based on these principles.
- stimulating design thinking from day 1
- using thoughtful creative processes to find long-term vision
- thinking together
- listening and researching
- proactive collaboration among stakeholders